Posted on: November 22, 2021
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Christmas is right around the corner and you know what that means, time to shop! We’re here to help you support your small businesses by sharing our favorite Women Owned and Blackity Black Friday Deals!
- If you’re looking for amazing hair products check out Dream Girls. This Black Woman own brand is changing the game with their amazing hair care system. You can find them online or at their brick and mortar locations if you live in Los Angeles or Sacramento. This year they are running a sale from November 25th - 29th with 40% off their products Thursday and Friday and then 35% Saturday and Sunday. You can check out their reviews in Essence, Buzzfeed and Instyle.
- Halo Mane is a Black woman -owned Ayurvedic hair care line designed to give locks healthy nutrients with natural herbs and ingredients. Founder Rae Knight is vegan and ensures all products are plant and herb-based, crafting the items herself. Halo Mane provides much-needed hydration for curly hair to promote hair growth and increase protection. Black Friday Deal: 40% off their products, and Buy 1 Get 1 deals on Hair Growth Oils
- Need something for the fellas crown and glory? Check out the King’s Crowning product line. They are having continuous sales on all their products for the duration of November. This is a new business and their products include a hair care system, a variety of satin lined caps and twist brushes, all with men in mind.
- If you’re looking to expand your wardrobe (of course you are ) Check out Saved By Grace Co. This is an online lifestyle brand with a mission to seek God in everyday goods. As a female-owned and operated small business, the brand offers ethically sourced women and kids apparel and home decor, including stunning wall quotes. The owner screen prints her apparel and creates the designs herself. Their Black Friday Sale includes : 20% off Home Decor; 30% of Apparel
- You might want to treat yoself and glow up with the Obaa Beauty LED Light Therapy Mask Normally priced at $99.00 this LED mask will be $75.00 on Black Friday Obaa means “woman” in the Twi, the prominent language in Ghana’s Ashanti tribe. The FDA-cleared technology has been around for decades, originally developed by NASA, and is commonly used by dermatologists and estheticians as an in-office treatment to help revive the skin and give an overall boost. Now, get the same experience at a fraction of the cost in the comfort of your home.
- Have a tea lover in your life? Or is it you? Are you a tea lover? Then check out ToMaMeTea. This Black woman owned tea shop specializes in loose tea and blends created by the owner. You can find aromatic and fresh leaves for every occasion. They are offering 25% off the entire site November 26-29th.
- While you’re here don’t forget about your friends! Krazy Essentials is offering 35% on all products this Black Friday. For Small Business Saturday everything will be Buy 2, Get 1 Free and Cyber Monday 15% off! Come check out your favorite body oils and candles. We’ll have you and your home smelling amazing. Remember, Every purchase this month also puts you in the running to win the golden coin that will land you a gift card!
- You can also find our deal and other Black Friday deals on Miiriya . Miiriya is an app and website that allows you to shop small Black owned brands like ours with ease. Check them out and enjoy the holidays!